Surf Life Saving plays a key role in the community in providing a safe and supportive environment in which young people can grow and develop into young adults with a range of skills that are relevant within all aspects of their life. Approximately 50% of the organisations membership Australia wide are under the age of 18 and as such are critical to the ongoing development and success of the organisation both now and into the future.
Surf Life Saving’s youth are not only the key to our organisations future but in many cases are leading the way now.
Surf Life Saving offer’s a real social network and allows members of all ages to:
- give back to the community;
- make lifelong friendships with people from all across the world;
- learn valuable beach and surf safety;
- rescue and resuscitation skills; and
- develop self confidence and strong leadership attributes.
If you are interested please contact the Clubs Youth Officer for more information and keep visiting the website for updates on Youth Activities.